Capabilities at a Glance
Project work with numerous broker-dealers, money managers, independent financial advisors, wealth managers, mutual fund companies, coaches, including:
- Author books
- Design, layout and production of books
- Write and produce continuing education courses
- Create and produce magazines
- Edit, copyedit, proofread
- Marketing and PR for advisors
- Writing coach
- Byline and ghostwriting of articles for trade pubs
- Byline columns for trade pubs
- Create and develop annual reports, brochures and other collateral material (View Sample)
- Working knowledge of investment products
- Create and produce PowerPoint presentations
- Work with the media (PR)
- White Papers—research and development
- Develop studies and create surveys (investor and advisor)
- Hire and supervise creative departments
- Hire and supervise editorial staff
- Hire and supervise marketing department
Whether your project is large or small, I’ll be happy to help you with it. Client newsletters, website content, marketing brochures, press releases, booklets, books, any form of communication you need we can discuss. I have experience working with compliance and I understand FINRA requirements. Working on deadlines and delivering on time is my specialty. Give me a call at 760 929 1344 and I’ll tell you what my process is and give you a fee estimate for the project.
Marketing and PR
I began my career in marketing and PR in Memphis, Tennessee at a small advertising agency. I had a great mentor who was an ad icon in our city. He took me under his wing and taught me the basic tenets of good communication and branding. Today I have more than 30 years of marketing, advertising and PR experience which includes consumer clients (Technicolor and Amcord/National Education from the earlier days) and financial services clients from 1976 on. See my list of past and current clients under “Clients.” Marketing is my strong suit and I can take a project from inception to successful completion, and will do it within budget and by the deadline needed. If it is an ongoing project—even better—because I enjoy building and maintaining the relationships. Over the years, I have developed strong relationships with other marketing and PR professionals and have a solid strategic alliance with them. They are copywriters, editors, book authors, small and large PR agents and agencies, marketing and branding firms, as well as consultants and coaches.
If you need practice marketing or business development assistance, I can help you. With my network of experienced and skilled marketing, public relations and branding experts, we can a handle most any projects for you. Services include marketing plan development, consulting and strategic execution.
If you want to publish a book, I can coach you or, if you prefer, help you with the writing, editing, design layout, and publishing.
Here is the book writing and publishing process:
- Defining your book
- Creating an outline
- Selecting a title that sells
- Writing the chapter drafts
- Final chapter review and approval
- Your options: Self-publishing vs. mainstream publishers. Pros and Cons
- Self-publishing: Design and creation of your book
- Printing process
- Traditional publishing: How to obtain a literary agent/publisher
Please call me at 760 929 1344 or Sydney@financialwriter360.com to discuss the process, fees and timeframes for your book.